16.4.13

Rapidly approaching Market!

Having a little trouble with the blog but will try & do a quick post. 

This weather is not cooperating in my favor at all.  The extended forecast looks sunny & warm, 2 weeks out!  Right now I am way behind where I wanted to be & I am solely blaming this weather.
I would have planned a June market had I known!  

Some vendors have dropped of some super fun things & I will post pictures as soon as I can!

The house progress is coming along.  The studio progress is coming along.   I joked with Jamie that we will still be painting, building, planting, baking when the market starts...which could be okay, I guess,  since it is the studio!  So don't be suprised if there is work going on!  Just excuse & enjoy.  Things will get better when we get on a roll, but trust, there will be cool things to take home from the market!  Things you will not find anywhere else!

                         when looking for the Market my signs will resemble the first image..

please share my info with others!
Thank You!
Have a GREAT DAY!
dinah

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Look at the way my associate Wesley Virgin's story launches with this SHOCKING and controversial VIDEO.

Wesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he discovered hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" secrets that the government and others used to get whatever they want.

These are the exact same methods tons of famous people (notably those who "became famous out of nowhere") and top business people used to become rich and famous.

You probably know how you use only 10% of your brain.

That's mostly because the majority of your brainpower is UNTAPPED.

Maybe this expression has even taken place IN YOUR own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head 7 years ago, while driving a non-registered, garbage bucket of a car with a suspended driver's license and $3.20 in his pocket.

"I'm so fed up with going through life payroll to payroll! When will I become successful?"

You've been a part of those those types of conversations, right?

Your success story is waiting to be written. All you have to do is in YOURSELF.

Watch Wesley Virgin's Video Now!